Thursday 13 September 2012

NKOTBSB



April 28, 2012

Today is the Backstreet Boys concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think I could be more excited!!!!!!!!!! We got to the O2 arena early so we could buy our souvenirs- we got a key chain, lanyard, badge, two shirts, poster, and AMAZING program with tons of pics!!! It was amazing! Then we got in line and were first!!!! We got in and found our seats! 6 rows from the end of the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! We waited for the show to begin and were super excited. FINALLY they came on stage and I was sooooooooooooooo excited! I stood on my seat and got in trouble but I didn’t care I was screaming and taking videos and pictures! Because the girls behind me got me in trouble I made sure to be as annoying as possible for them! It was so cool because they were almost always on the front of the stage where we were instead of at the back which was hard to see. We were so close to them! They even came down off the stage and Nick was right by the end of our row!!! AHHH!!! New kids on the block came on also and took turns singing with BSB and then they would sing together also. I took so many videos and pictures I filled up my entire 4gb memory card! Haha. BSB brought some girls onto the stage and I was sooooo jealous!!!! But they sang for 2 whole hours and it was so amazing. I didn’t want it to end and I was actually sad when it did L. But all good things must come to an end sometime. After all the screaming died down we eventually left and got some starbucks for our sore throats from screaming so much haha. And we made our way home to skype mom and tell her all about the amazing concert. I still loved Backstreet boys and always will and this is definitely a memorable experience to see. I would go see them again if I could!!! 

Until next time,

¬D¬











No comments:

Post a Comment